1. Chen, Y.W., Aitchison, J.C., Zong, Y.Q., Li, S.H., 2016. OSL dating of past lake levels for a large dammed lake in southern Tibet and determination of possible controls on lake evolution. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, in press, doi: 10.1002/esp.3907.
2. Chen, Y.W., Li, S.H., Li, B., Hao, Q.Z., Sun, J.M., 2015. Maximum age limitation in luminescence dating of Chinese loess using the multiple-aliquot MET-pIRIR signals from K-feldspar. Quaternary Geochronology 20, 207-212.
3. Chen, Y.W., Zong, Y.Q., Li, B., Li, S.H., Aitchison, J.C., 2013. Shrinking lakes in Tibet linked to the weakening Asian monsoon in the past 8.2 ka. Quaternary Research 80, 189-198.
4. Chen, Y.W., Li, S.H., Sun, J.M., Fu, B.H., 2013. OSL dating of offset streams across the Altyn Tagh Fault: Channel deflection, loess deposition and implication for the slip rate. Tectonophysics 594, 182-194.
5. Chen, Y.W., Li, S.H., Li, B., 2013. Residual doses and sensitivity change of post IR IRSL signals from potassium feldspar under different bleaching conditions. Geochronometria 40, 229-238.
6. Chen, Y.W., Li, S.H., Li, B., 2012. Slip rate of the Aksay segment of Altyn Tagh Fault revealed by OSL dating of river terraces. Quaternary Geochronology 10, 291-299.
7. Chen, Y.W., Liu, G.J., Wang, L., Kang, Y., Yang, J.L., 2008. Occurrence and fate of some trace elements during pyrolysis of Yima coal, China. Energy & Fuels 22, 3877-3882.
8. Chen, Y.W., Liu, G.J., Gong, Y.M., Yang, J.L., Qi, C.C., Gao, L.F., 2007. Release and enrichment of 44 elements during coal pyrolysis of Yima coal, China. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 80, 283-288.