1. Y. Yang, L. Zhang, F. Chen, M. Kang, S. Wu, J. Liu. Seasonal variation of acid volatile sulfide and simultaneously extracted metals in sediment cores from the Pearl River estuary. Soil Sediment Contam., in press.
2. Y. Yang, F. Chen, L. Zhang, J. Liu, S. Wu, M. Kang. Comprehensive assessment of heavy metal contamination in sediment of the Pearl River Estuary and adjacent shelf. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 2012, 64(9): 1947-1955.
3. L. Zhang, K. Yin, Y. Yang, D. Zhang. Distribution characteristics and sources of sedimentary organic matter in the Pearl River Estuary and adjacent coastal waters, Southern China. J. Earth Sci., 2013, 24(2): 262-273.
4. M. Kang, F. Chen, S. Wu, Y. Yang, C.Bruggeman, L. Charlet. Effect of pH on aqueous Se (IV) reduction by pyrite. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2011, 45: 2704-2710.
5. F. Chen, L. Zhang, Y. Yang, D. Zhang. Chemical and isotopic alteration of organic matter during early diagenesis: Evidence from the coastal area off-shore the Pearl River estuary, south China. J. Mar. Syst., 2008, 74: 372-380.
6. 刘珠丽，李洁，杨永强*，陈繁荣，吴世军. 微波消解-ICP-AES/ICP-MS测定沉积物中23种元素的方法研究及应用. 环境化学, in press.