1. Song Zhiguang etc. 2008. Characterizing Organic Matter in Marine Sediments Associated with Gas Hydrate and Oil Seepage From the Gulf of Mexico. Geofluids, 8:1-8.
2. Song Zhiguang, Wang Cuiping, 2006. The biomarkers of 2,6,10,15,19- pentamethylicosenes and their carbon isotopic composition in the sediments from the Gulf of Mexico. Chinese Science Bulletin, 51(1): 1-5.
3. Song Zhiguang, Wang Maochun, Barry Batts, Xian ming Xiao, 2005. Hydrous Pyrolysis Transformation of Organic Sulfur Compounds: 1. Their reactivities and Chemcial Changes. Organic Geochemistry, 36：1523-1532.
4. Zhiguang Song, Minggang You, Nurden S. Duzgoren-Aydin, 2005. Characterization of particulate organics accumulated on the ceiling of vehicular tunnels in Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China. Atmospheric Environment, 39: 6398-6408.
5. Song Zhiguang, Batts B.D. and Smith J.W. (1998) Hydrous Pyrolysis reactions of sulfur in three Australian Brown Coals. Organic Geochemistry 29, No.5-7, 1469-1486.
6. Song Zhiguang, Batts B.D. and Smith J.W. (1995) The sulfur geochemistry of some Australian brown coals. In Coal Science, Volume II (Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Coal Science). Edited by Pajares J.A. and Tascon J. M. D., pp.1661-1664.
7. Song Zhiguang and Luo Binjie (1993) The transformation of organic matter during the early diagenesis in Southern China Sea and adjacent area. In Quaternary SedimentaryGeology of NanSha Islands and adjacent Sea Area. Ed. by The Multi-disciplinary Oceanographic Expedition Team of Chinese Academy of Sciences to Nansha Islands. Hubei Science and Technology Publisher, WuHan. pp. 321-336