1. Peng Xianzhi, Tang Caiming, Yu Yiyi, et al. Concentrations, transport, fate, and releases of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sewage treatment plants in the Pearl River Delta, South China, Environ Int, 2008, in press.
2. Peng Xianzhi, Yu Yiyi, Tang Caiming,et al. Occurrence of steroid estrogens, endocrine-disrupting phenols, and acid pharmaceutical residues in urban river water of the Pearl River Delta, South China. Sci Total Environ, 2008, 397: 158 – 166.
3. Peng Xianzhi, Wang Zhendi, Yu Yiyi,Tang Caiming, Lu Hong, Xu Shiping, Chen Fanrong, Mai Bixian, Chen Shejun, Li Kechang, Yang Chun. Temporal Trends of Hydrocarbons in Sediment Cores from the Pearl River Estuary and the Northern South China Sea. Environ Pollut, 2008, 156: 442-448.
4. Peng Xianzhi, Tan Jianhua, et al. Multi-residual determination of antibiotics in urban waters of Guangzhou, South China. Environ Toxico Chem, 2008, 27(1)：73-79.
5. Peng Xianzhi, Wang Zhendi, Mai Bixian,et al. Temporal trends of nonylphenol and bisphenol A contamination in the Pearl River Estuary and the adjacent South China Sea recorded by dated sedimentary cores. Sci Total Environ, 2007, 384: 393-400.
6. Peng Xianzhi, Wang Zhendi, Kuang Wenxing, Tan Jianhua, Li Ken. Occurrence and fate of sulfonamides, fluoroquinolones and chloramphenicol in municipal wastewater in Guangzhou, China. Sci Total Environ, 2006, 371: 314-322.
7. Peng Xianzhi, Zhendi Wang, Chun Yang, Fanrong Chen, Bixian Mai. Simultaneous determination of endocrine-disrupting phenols and steroid estrogens in sediment by gas chromatography - mass spectrometry. J. Chromatogr. A 2006, 1116: 51-56.
8. Peng Xianzhi, Zhang Gan, Mai Bixian, Hu Jianfang, Li Kechang, Wang Zhendi. Tracing anthropogenic contamination in the Pearl River estuarine and marine environment of South China Sea using sterols and other organic molecular markers. Mar Pollut Bull 2005, 50 (8): 856-865.