1. Dadan Duan, Dainan Zhang, Xiaoxuan Ma, Yu Yang, Yong Ran*, Jingdong Mao. Chemical and structural characterization of thermally simulated kerogen and its relationship with microporosity. Marine and Petroleum Geology 2016 (in press).
2. Dainan Zhang, Dandan Duan, Youda Huang, Yu Yang, Yong Ran. Composition and structure of natural organic matter through advanced nuclear magnetic resonance techniques. Chemical and Biological Technologies in Agriculture
3. Dainan Zhang, Dandan Duan, Youda Huang, Yu Yang, Yong Ran*. Novel phenanthrene sorption mechanism by two pollens and their fractions. Environmental Science and Technology 2016, 50, 7305-7315.
4. Dainan Zhang, Dandan Duan, Youda Huang, Yu Yang, Yong Ran*. Role of structure, accessibility and microporosity on sorption of phenanthrene and nonylphenol by sediments and their fractions. Environmental Pollution 2016, 219, 456-465.
5. Jian Gong, Dandan Duan, Wen Huang, Yong Ran*, Diyun Chen. Seasonal variation and partitioning of endocrine disrupting chemicals in waters and sediments of the Pearl River system, South China. Environmental Pollution 2016, 219, 735–741.
6. Jian Gong, Youda Huang, Wen Huang, Yong Ran*, Diyun Chen. Multi-phase partitioning and risk assessment of endocrine disrupting chemicals in the Pearl River Delta. Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology 2016, 35, 2474-2482.
7. Xiaolei Qu, Heyun Fu, Jingdong Mao, Dainan Zhang, Yong Ran, Dongqiang Zhu. Chemical and Structural Properties of Dissolved Black Carbon Released from Biochars. Carbon 2016, 96, 759-767.
8. Dainan Zhang, Jingdong Mao, Yong Ran*, Xiayan Cao, Jingdong Mao, Jinfang Cui, Klaus Schmidt-Rohr. Biosorption of nonylphenol on algae, field-collected algae and their fractions. Environmental Pollution 2015, 198, 61-69.
9. Dandan Duan, Youda Huang, Hefa Cheng, Yong Ran*. Relationship of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with algae-derived organic matter in sediment cores from a subtropical region. Journal of Geophysical Research- Biogeosicences 2015, 120, 2243-2255.
10. ulong Zhang, Wen Huang, Yong Ran*, Jingdong Mao. Isolation and characterization of freshwater dissolved organic matter using reverse osmosis. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2014, 85, 60-66.
11. Haiyan Li, Wen Huang, Juan Yang, Yong Ran*. In-situ partitioning and bioconcentration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among water, suspended particulate matter, and fish in the Dongjiang and Pearl Rivers and the Pearl River Estuary, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2014, 83, 306-316.
12. Yulong Zhang, Li Li, Dainan Zhang, Karl Kaiser, Yong Ran*, Ronald Benner*. Sources, distribution and early diagenesis of organic matter in surface sediments of the Pearl River region of the northern South China Sea. Marine Chemistry 2014, 158, 39-48.
13. Yulong Zhang, Xiaoxuan Ma, Yong Ran*. Adsorption of benzene and phenanthrene on thermally simulated kerogen. Environmental Pollution, 2014, 185, 213-218.
14. Dandan Duan, Yong Ran*, Hefa Chen, Jing’an Chen, Guojiang Wan. Contamination trends of heavy metals and coupling with algal productivity in sediment cores in Pearl River Delta, South China. Chemosphere 2014, 103, 35-43.
15. Wen Huang, Dandan Duan, Yulong Zhang, Hefa Cheng, Yong Ran*. Heavy metals in particulate and colloidal matter from atmospheric deposition of urban Guangzhou, South China. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 2014, 85, 720-726.
16. Juan Yang, Haiyang Li, Yong Ran*, Kingming Chang. Distribution and bioconcentration of endocrine disrupting chemicals in surface water and fish bile of the Pearl River Delta, South China. Chemosphere 2014, 107, 439-446.
17. Taihui Zheng, Yong Ran*, Leiguo Chen. Source, fate and toxic effect of PAHs in soils from Dongjiang River Basin: Influence of soil organic matter. Journal of Soils and Sediments 2014, 14, 110-120.
18. Yong Ran*, Yu Yang, Baoshan Xing, J. J. Pignatello, Wei Su, Li Zhou. Evidence of micropore-filling for sorption of nonpolar organic contaminants by condensed organic matter. Journal of Environmental Quality 2013, 42, 806-814.
19. Yulong Zhang, Ran Yong*, Jingdong Mao. Sorption of phenanthrene on extractable and residual organic matter in sediments. Chemosphere 2013, 90, 1973-1979.
20. Yong Ran*, Juan Yang, Yejun Liu, Eddy Y. Zeng. Levels, compositions, and inventory of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sewage sludge of Guangdong Province, South China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2013, 20, 8780-8789.
21. Dainan Zhang, Chenyang Ran, Yu Yang, Yong Ran*. Biosorption of phenanthrene by pure algae and field-collected planktons. Chemosphere 2013, 93, 61-68.
22. Ke Sun, Yong Ran*, Yu Yang, Baoshan Xing, Wei Su, Li Zhou. Adsorption of benzene and phenanthrene on carbonaceous geosorbents. Geoderma 2013, 204-205, 68-74.
23. Jian Gong, Diyun Chen, Yu Yang, Yong Ran*, Eddy. Y. Zeng. Association of endocrine-disrupting chemicals with total organic carbon in riverine water and suspended particulate matter from the Pearl River, China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2012, 31, 2456-2464.
24. Haiyan Li, Yong Ran*. Distribution and bioconcentration of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in surface water and fishes. Scientific World Journal 2012, Article ID 632910, 14 pages, doi:10.1100/2012/632910.