1. Deng W., Liu T.Y.,Zhang Y.L.*, S.P., Situ, Q.H. Hu, Q.F. He, Z. Zhang, S.J. LV, X.H., Bi, X.M. Wang, A.Boreave, C. George, X. Ding, Wang X.M.*(2017) "Secondary organic aerosol formation from photo-oxidation of toluene with NOx and SO2: Chamber simulation with purified air versus urban ambient air as matrix." Atmospheric Environment, 150, 67-76.
2. Zhang Z., Zhang Y.L.*, Xinming Wang*, Sujun Lü, Zhonghui Huang, Xinyu Huang, Weiqiang Yang, Yuesi Wang, Qiang Zhang (2016) "Spatiotemporal patterns and source implication of aromatic hydrocarbons at six rural sites across China's developed coastal regions." Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 121, 6669-6687.
3. Huang, Z.H.; Zhang, Y. L., Yan, Q., Zhang Z., Wang X.M.* (2016). “Real-time monitoring of respiratory absorption factors of volatile organic compounds in ambient air by proton transfer reaction time-of-flight mass spectrometry” Journal of Hazardous Materials, Accepted.
4. Yu, Q.Q.; Gao, B.; Li, G. H.; Zhang, Y. L.; He, Q. F.; Deng, W.; Huang, Z. H; Ding, X.; Hu, Q. H.; Huang, Z. Z.; Wang, Y. J.; Bi, X. H.; Wang, X. M.* (2016). “Attributing risk burden of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to major emission sources: Case study in Guangzhou, south China” Atmospheric Environment 142: 313-323
5. Shaolong Feng, Dan Gao, Fen Liao, Furong Zhou, Xinming Wang*. The health effects of ambient PM2.5 and potential mechanisms. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2016, 128: 67–74
6. Zhang, YL; Wang, XM*, Wen, S; Herrmann, H; Yang, WQ; Huang, XY; Zhang, Z; Huang, ZH; He, QF; George, C. On-road vehicle emissions of glyoxal and methylglyoxal from tunnel tests in urban Guangzhou, China.Atmos. Environ. 2016, 127: 55-60
7. Liu, TY; Wang, XM*, Hu, QH; Deng, W; Zhang, YL; Ding, X; Fu, XX; Bernard, F; Zhang, Z; Lü, SJ; He, Q; Bi, XH; Chen, JM; Sun, YL; Yu, JZ; Peng, PA; Sheng, GY and Fu, JM. Formation of secondary aerosols from gasoline vehicle exhaust when mixing with SO2. Atmos.Chem. Phys. 2016, 16, 675–689
8. Ding, X; H, QF; Shen, RQ; Yu, QQ; Zhang YQ; Xin, JY; Wen, TX; Wang, XM*. Spatial and seasonal variations of isoprene secondary organic aerosol in China: Significant impact of biomass burning during winter. Sci. Rep., 2016, DOI: 10.1038/srep20411
9. Zhang, YL; Wang, XM*, Zhang, Z; Lü, SJ; Huang, ZH; Li, LF. Sources of C2–C4 alkenes, the most important ozone nonmethane hydrocarbon precursors in the Pearl River Delta region. Sci. Total Environ. 2015, 502: 236–245
10. Zhang, YL; Wang, XM*; Li, GH; Yang, WQ; Huang, ZH; Zhang, Z; Huang, XY; Deng, W; Liu, TY; Huang, ZZ; Zhang, ZY. Emission factors of fine particles, carbonaceous aerosols and traces gases from road vehicles: Recent tests in an urban tunnel in the Pearl River Delta, China. Atmos. Environ. 2015, 122: 876-884
11. Gao, B; Du, XQ; Wang, XM*; Tang, JH; Ding, X; Zhang, YL; Bi, XH; Zhang, G. Parent, alkylated, and sulfur/oxygen-containing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in mainstream smoke from 13 brands of Chinese cigarettes. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2015, 49: 9012-9019 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.est.5b01108)
12. Gao, B; Wang, XM*; Zhao, XY; Ding, X; Fu, XX; Zhang, YL; He, QF; Zhang, Z; Liu, TY; Huang, ZZ; Laiguo Chen, Yan Peng, Hai Guo. Source apportionment of atmospheric PAHs and their toxicity using PMF: impact of gas/particle partitioning. Atmos. Environ. 2015, 103: 114-120
13. Liu, TY; Wang, XM*; Deng, W; Hu, QH; Ding, X; Zhang, YL; He, QF; Zhang, Z; Lü, SJ; Bi, XH; Chen, JM; and Yu, J. Secondary organic aerosol formation from photochemical aging of light-duty gasoline vehicle exhausts in a smog chamber. Atmos. Chem. Phys. 2015, 15, 9049-9062
14. Zhang, Z; Wang, XM*; Zhang, YL; Lü, SJ; Huang, ZH; Huang, XY; Wang, YS. Ambient air benzene at background sites in China’s most developed coastal regions: exposure levels, source implication and health risks. Sci. Total Environ. 2015, 511: 792-800
15. Wang, XM*; Liu, TY; Bernard, F; Ding, X; Wen, S; Zhang, YL; Zhang, Z; He, QF; Lü, SJ; Chen, JM; Sauders, S; Yu, JZ. Design and characterization of a smog chamber for studying gas-phase chemical mechanisms and aerosol formation. Atmos. Meas. Tech. 2014, 7: 301-313.
16. Zhang, YL; Wang, XM*; Simpson, IJ; Barletta, B; Blake, DR; Meinardi, S; Louie, PKK; Zhao, XY; Shao, M; Zhong, LJ; Wang, BG; Wu, D. Ambient CFCs and HCFC-22 observed concurrently at 84 sites in the Pearl River Delta region during the 2008-2009 grid studies. J.Geophys. Res.-Atmos. 2014, 119: 7699-7717
17. Fu, XX; Wang, XM*; Guo, H; Cheung, K; Ding, X; Zhao, XY; He, QF; Gao, B; Zhang, Z; Liu, TY; Zhang, YL. 2014. Trends of ambient fine particles and major chemical components in the Pearl River Delta region: Observation at a regional background site in fall and winter. Sci. Total Environ. 497-498: 274-281