1. Hu J F, Zhou H D, Peng P A, Spiro B, 2016. Seasonal variability in concentrations and fluxes of glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in Huguangyan Maar Lake, SE China: Implications for the applicability of the MBT–CBT paleotemperature proxy in lacustrine settings. Chemical Geology, 420: 200–212.
2. Li Y Y, Yang S L, Wang X, Hu J F, Cui L L, Huang X F, Jiang W Y, 2016. Leaf wax n-alkane distributions in Chinese loess since the Last Glacial Maximum and implications for paleoclimate. Quaternary International, 399: 190–197.
3. Xiao X, Hu J F *, Peng P A, Chen D Y, Bi X H, 2016. Characterization of polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans (PBDDs/Fs) in environmental matrices from an intensive electronic waste recycling site, South China. Environmental Pollution, 212: 464–471.
4. Cao H R, Hu J F *, Peng P A, Xi D P, Tang Y J, Lei Y, Shilling A, 2016. Paleoenvironmental reconstruction of the Late Santonian Songliao Paleo-lake. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 457: 290–303.
5. Wang Y, Zhu L P, Wang J B, Ju J T, Peng P, Lin X, Hu J F, Nishimura M, 2016. Paleohydrological processes revealed by n-alkane δD in lacustrine sediments of Lake Pumoyum Co, southern Tibetan Plateau, and their response to climate changes during the past 18.5 cal ka. Journal of Paleolimnology, 56: 223–238.
6. Hu J F, Zhou H D, Peng P A, Yang X Q, Spiro B, Jia G D, Wei G J, Ouyang T P, 2015. Reconstruction of a paleotemperature record from 0.3–3.7 ka for subtropical South China using lacustrine branched GDGTs from Huguangyan Maar. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 435: 167–176.
7. Hu J F, Peng P A, Liu M Y, Xi D P, Song J Z, Wan X Q, Wang C S, 2015. Seawater Incursion Events in a Cretaceous Paleo-lake Revealed by Specific Marine Biological Markers. Scientific Reports, 5: DOI: 10.1038/srep09508.
8. Zhou H D, Hu J F*, Xiong Y Q , Liang Q Y, 2014. Use of brGDGTs in surface geochemical exploration for petroleum—A case study of oil and gas fields in the Jiyang depression. Science China (Earth Sciences) doi: 10.1007/s11430-014-4856-x.
9. Xiao X, Hu J F*, Chen P, Chen D Y, Huang W L, Peng P A, Ren M, 2014. Spatial and temporal variation, source profile, and formation mechanisms of PCDD/Fs in the atmosphere of an-waste recycling area, South China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 33(3): 500–507.
10. Chen Z L, Wang X, Hu J F, Yang S L, Zhu M, Dong X X, Tang Z H, Peng PA, Ding Z L, 2014. Structure of the carbon isotope excursion in a high-resolution lacustrine Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum record from central China. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 408: 331–340.
11. Hu X, Zhu L P, Wang Y, Wang J B, Peng P, Ma Q F, Hu J F, Lin X, 2014. Climatic significance of n-alkanes and their compound-specific δD values from lake surface sediments on the Southwestern Tibetan Plateau. Chinese Science Bulletin DOI 10.1007/s11434-014-0227-4.
12. Hu J F, Xiao X, Peng P A, Huang W L, Chen D Y, Cai Y, 2013. Spatial distribution of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzo-furans (PCDDs/Fs) in dust, soil, sediment and health risk assessment from an intensive electronic waste recycling site in Southern China. Environmental Science Processes & Impacts 15: 1889–1896.
13. Chen P, Mei J, Peng P A, Hu J F, Chen D Y, 2012. Atmospheric PCDD/F Concentrations in 38 cities of China monitored with pine needles, a passive biosampler. Environmental Science & Technology 46(24): 13334–13343. 14. Hu J F, Meyers P A, Chen G K, Peng P A, Yang Q H, 2012. Archaeal and bacterial glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in sediments from the Eastern Lau Spreading Center, South Pacific Ocean. Organic Geochemistry 43(1):162–167.