1. Cheng Bin, Xu Jianbing, Lu Zhenquan, Li Yonghong, Wang Weichao, Yang Shan, Liu Hu, Wang Ting, Liao Zewen*. Hydrocarbon source for oil and gas indication associated with gas hydrate and its significance in the Qilian Mountain permafrost, Qinghai, Northwest China. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2018, 89, 202-215.
2. Cheng Bin, Zhao Jing, Yang Chupeng, Tian Yankuan, Liao Zewen*. Geochemical evolution of occluded hydrocarbons inside geomacromolecules: A review. Energy & Fuels, 2017, 31, 8823-8832.
3. Liu, Hu; Liao, Zewen*; Zhang, Haizu; Tian, Yankuan; Cheng, Bin; Yang, Shan. Stable isotope (δ13Cker, δ13Ccarb, δ18Ocarb) distribution along a Cambrian outcrop section in the eastern Tarim Basin, NW China and its geochemical significance. Geoscience Frontiers, 2017, 8, 163-170.
4. Cheng, B., Du, J.Y., Tian, Y.K., Liu, H., Liao, Z.W*. Thermal Evolution of Adsorbed/Occluded Hydrocarbons inside Kerogens and Its Significance As Exemplified by One Low-Matured Kerogen from Santanghu Basin, Northwest China. Energy & Fuels, 2016, 30, 4529-4536.
5. Cheng B., Liao Z.W*., Wang T.S., Liu H., Tian Y.K., Yang S. Multiple charges to Sinian reservoirs in the middle Sichuan Basin, SW China: Insights from the adsorbed/occluded hydrocarbons in solid bitumens. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2015, 127, 359-366.
6. Liu Hu, Liao Zewen*, Zhang Haizu, Tian Yankuan, Cheng Bin, Chang Xiaohong. Comprehensive diagnostic review of the 13C-enriched crude oils exemplified by TD2？ and TZ62S in Tarim Basin, NW China [J]. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 2015, 34(1), 62-68.
7. Du Junyan, Geng Ansong, Liao Zewen*, Cheng Bin. Potential Raman parameters for evaluating the thermal evolution of kerogens from different pyrolysis experiments. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2014, 107, 242-249.
8. Cheng B., Yang C.P., Du J.Y., Zhao J., Liao Z.W*. Determination of the series of even carbon numbered n-alk-(1)-enes trapped inside geomacromolecules. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2014, 51, 49-51.
9. Zhao, Jing; Liao, Zewen*; Chrostowska, Anna; Liu, Qing; Zhang, Linye; Graciaa, Alain; Creux, Patrice. Experimental Studies on the Adsorption/Occlusion Phenomena inside the Macromolecular Structures of Asphaltenes, Energy & Fuels, 2012, 26, 1746-1755.
10. Tian, Y.K., Zhao, J., Yang, C.P., Liao, Z.W*., Zhang, L.H., Zhang, H.Z. Multiple-sourced features of marine oils in the Tarim Basin, NW China – Geochemical evidence from occluded hydrocarbons inside asphaltenes. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2012, 54/55, 174-181.
11. Tian, Y.K., Yang, C.P., Liao, Z.W*., Zhang, H.Z. Geochemical Quantification of Mixed Marine Oils from Tazhong Area of Tarim Basin, NW China. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2012, 90/91, 96-106.
12. Zhao Jing, Liao Zewen*, Zhang Lvhui, Creux Patrice, Yang Chupeng, Chrostowska Anna, Zhang Haizu, Graciaa Alain. Comparative studies on compounds occluded inside asphaltenes hierarchically released by increasing amounts of H2O2/CH3COOH. Applied Geochemistry, 2010, 25, 1330-1338.