1、 Luo XJ,* Zeng YH, Chen HS, Chen SJ, Wu JP, Mai BXian. Application of compound-specific stable carbon isotope analysis for the biotransformation and trophic dynamics of PBDEs in fish. Environment Pollution. 2013，176: 36-41.
2、Zeng YH, Luo XJ,* Chen HS, Wu JP, Chen SJ, Mai BX. Using Compound-Specific Stable Carbon Isotope Analysis to Trace Metabolism and Trophic Transfer of PCBs and PBDEs in Fish from an e-Waste Site, South China. Environmental Science Technology. 2013，47, 4062-4068
3、Sun YX, Luo XJ*, Mo L, Zhang Q, Wu JP, Chen SJ, Zou FS, Mai BX. Brominated flame retardants in three terrestrial passerine birds from South China: Geographical pattern and implication for potential sources. Environmental Pollution, 2012，162, 381-388.
4、Chen MY, Luo XY*, Zhang XL, He MJ, Chen SJ, Mai BX. Chlorinated paraffins in sediments from the Pearl River Delta, South China: spatial and temporal distributions and implication for processes. Environmental Science and Technology, 2011，45, 9936-9943
5、Yu LH, Luo XJ, * Wu JP, Liu LY, Song J, Sun QH, Zhang XL, Chen D, Mai BX. Biomagnification of higher brominated PBDE congeners in an urban terrestrial food web from North China based on a field observation of prey deliveries Environmental Science & Technology, 2011. 45:5125-5131。
6、Zhang XL, Luo XJ, * Liu HY, YU LH, Chen SJ, Mai BX. 2011. Bioaccumulation of several brominated flame retardants and dechlorane plus in waterbirds from an e-waste recycling region in South China: associated with trophic level and diet sources. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011，45: 400-405.
7、 Luo XJ, Zhang XL, Chen SJ, Mai BX. Free and bound polybrominated diphenyl ethers and tetrabromobisphenol A in freshwater sediments. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2010，60: 718-724
8、He MJ, Luo XJ，* Yu LH, Zhang XL, Liu J, Chen SJ, Chen D, Mai BX. Tetrabromobisphenol-A and Hexabromocyclododecane in Birds from an E-Waste Region in South China: Influence of Diet on Diastereoisomer- and Enantiomer-Specific Distribution and Trophodynamics. Environmental Science & Technology, 2010， 44: 5748-5754.
9、Luo XJ, Chen SJ, Mai BX, Fu JM. Advances in the study of current-use non-PBDE brominated flame retardants and dechlorane plus in the environment and humans. Science China-Chemistry 2010, 53(5): 961-973
10、Wu JP, Zhang Y, Luo XJ, * Wang J, Chen SJ, Guan YT, Mai BX. Isomer-Specific Bioaccumulation and Trophic Transfer of Dechlorane Plus in the Freshwater Food Web from a Highly Contaminated Site, South China. Environmental Science & Technology, 44: 606-611
11、XJ Luo, XL Zhang, J Liu, JP Wu, Y Luo, SJ Chen, BX Mai, ZY Yang. Persistent Halogenated Compounds in Waterbirds from an e-Waste Recycling Region in South China. Environment Science & Technology, 2009，43，306-311.
12. Luo XJ, Liu J, Luo Y, L ZhangX, Wu JP, Lin Z, Chen SJ, Mai BX, Yang ZY. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in free-range domestic fowl from an e-waste recycling site in South China: levels, profiles and human dietary exposure. Environment International, 2009, 35，253-258
13、Zhang XL, Luo XJ, * Chen SJ, Mai BX. Spatial distribution and vertical profile of polybrominated diphenyl ethers, tetrabromobisphenol A, and decabromodiphenylethane in river sediment from an industrialized region of South China. Environmental Pollution, 2009，157: 1917-1923.
14. XJ Luo*, SJ Chen, HG Ni, M Yu, BX Mai. Tracing sewage pollution in the Pearl River Delta and its adjacent coastal area of South China Sea using linear alkylbenzenes (LABs). Marine Pollution Bulltin 2008, 56, 158-162
15. XJ Luo, M Yu, BX Mai, SJ Chen. Distribution and partition of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in surface water of the Pearl River Estuary, South China. Chinese Science Bulletin 2008, 53, 493-500.
16. XJ Luo, SJ Chen, BX Mai, GY Sheng, JM Fu, EY Zeng. Distribution, source apportionment and transport of PAHs in sediments from the Pearl River Delta and the northern South China Sea. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 2008, 55, 11-20.
17. M Yu, XJ Luo*, SJ Chen BX Mai, EY Zeng. Organochlorine pesticides in the surface water and sediments of the Pearl River Estuary, South China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2008, 27, 10-17.
18. CH Xiang, XJ Luo*, SJ Chen, M Yu, BX. Mai, EY Zeng. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in biota and sediments of the Pearl River Estuary, South China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2007, 26, 616-623.
19. XJ Luo, SJ Chen, B.X Mai, QS Yang, G.Y Sheng, JM Fu. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in suspended particulate matter and sediments from the Pearl River Estuary and adjacent coastal areas, China. Environment Pollution 2006, 139, 9-20.
20. XJ Luo, BX Mai, QS Yang, GY Sheng, JM Fu. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organchlorine pesticides in water columns from Pearl River and Macao harbor in the Pearl River Delta, south China. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2004, 48, 1102-1115