1. Wansheng Xiao, Dayong Tan, Xiaolin Xiong, Jing Liu, and Jian Xu. Large volume collapse observed in the phase transition in cubic PbCrO3 perovskite. PNAS, 2010, 107, 14026-14029.
2. Wansheng Xiao, Dayong Tan, Wei Zhou, Ming Chen, Xiaolin Xiong, Maoshuang Song, Jing Liu, Ho-Kwang Mao, and Jian Xu. A new cubic perovskite in PbGeO3 at high pressures. American Mineralogist, 2012, 97, 1193-1198.
3. Wansheng Xiao, Dayong Tan, Yanchun Li, and Jing Liu. The effects of high temperature on high pressure behavior of CeO2. J Phys: Condens Matter, 2007, 19, 425213.
4. Dayong Tan, Wansheng Xiao, Wei Zhou, Ming Chen, Wenge Zhou, and Jian Xu. Effects of pressure on PbWO4-III. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals, 2013, 40, 341-348.
5. Wei Zhou, Dayong Tan, Wansheng Xiao, Maoshuang Song, Ming Chen, Xiaolin Xiong, and Jian Xu. Structural properties of PbVO3 perovskites under hydrostatic pressure conditions up to 10.6 GPa. J. Phys.: Condens. Matter, 2012, 24, 435403.
6. Dayong Tan, Wansheng Xiao, Wei Zhou, Ming Chen, Xiaolin Xiong, and Maoshuang Song. First-order character of the displacive structural transition in BaWO4. Chinese Physics B, 2012, 21(8), 086201.
7. Dayong Tan, Wansheng Xiao, Wei Zhou, Ming Chen, Wenge Zhou, Xiaodong Li, Yanchun Li, and Jing Liu. High pressure X-ray diffraction study on BaWO4-II. High Pressure Research, 2012, 32, 262-269.
8. Dayong Tan, Wansheng Xiao, Wenge Zhou, Maoshuang Song, Xiaolin Xiong, and Ming Chen. Raman investigation of the BaWO4-II phase under hydrostatic pressures up to 14.8 GPa. Chinese Physics Letters, 2009, 26, 046301.
9. Lingyun Tang, Lei Liu, Jing Liu, Wansheng Xiao, Yanchun Li, Xiaodong Li, and Yan Bi. Equation of state of tantalum up to 133 GPa. Chinese Physics Letters, 2010, 27, 016402.
10. Ming Chen, Wansheng Xiao, and Xiande Xie. Coesite and quartz characteristic of crystallization from shock-produced silica melt in the Xiuyan crater. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2010, 297, 306-314.