1.Qing Lan, Yi Yan*, Chi-Yue Huang, Ye-Hua Shan, Wenhuang Chen, Mengming Yu. Topographic architecture and drainage reorganization in Southeast China: Zircon U-Pb chronology and Hf isotope evidence from Taiwan. Gondwana Research, In press （*通迅作者，学生论文）
2. Xinchang Zhang, Peter A. Cawood, Chi-Yue Huang, Yi Yan*, Wenhuang Chenb and Mengming Yu. From convergent plate margin to arc-continent collision: formation of the Kenting Mélange, southern Taiwan. Gondwana Research, In press（*通迅作者，学生论文）
3. Wen-Huang Chen, Chi-Yue Huang*, Yen-Jun Lin, Quanhong Zhao, Yi Yan*, Duofu Chen, Xinchang Zhang, Qing Lan and Mengming Yu. Depleted deep South China Sea δ13C paleoceanographic events in response to tectonic evolution in Taiwan–Luzon Strait since Middle Miocene. Deep Sea Research Part II, 2015, 122, 195-225 （*通迅作者，学生论文）
4. Qing Lan, Yi Yan*, Chi-Yue Huang, Peter D. Clift, Xuejie Li, Wenhuang Chen,Xingchang Zhang and Mengming Yu. Tectonics, topography, and river system transition in East Tibet: Insights from the sedimentary record in Taiwan. Geochemistry, Geophysics,Geosystems, 2014, 10.1002/2014GC005310（*通迅作者，学生论文）
5. Xinchang Zhang, Yi Yan*, Chi-Yue Huang, Duofu Chen, Yehua Shan, Qin Lan, Wenhuang Chen and Mengming Yu. Provenance analysis of the Miocene accretionary prism of the Hengchun Peninsula, southern Taiwan, and regional geological significance. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2014, 85, 26–39（*通迅作者，学生论文）
6. Yi Yan, Andy Carter, Chi-Yue Huang，Lung-Sang Chan and Qing Lan. Constraints on Cenozoic regional drainage evolution of SW China from the provenance of the Jianchuan Basin. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 2012, 13, Q03001,doi:10.1029/2011GC003803.!10#.
7. Yi Yan， Andy Carter，Carl Palk, Stephanie Brichau and Xiaoqiong Hu. Understanding sedimentation in the Song Song–Yinggehai Basin, South China Sea. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 2011, 12, Q06014, doi:10.1029/2011GC003533.
8. Yan Yi, Andy Carter, Xia Bin and Lin Ge. Fission-track and (U–Th)/He thermochronometry from the northern margin of the South China Sea: An example of a complex passive margin. Tectonophysics, 2009，474, 584-594.
9. Yan Yi, Xia Bin，Lin Ge, Andy Carter, Hu Xiaoqiong, Cui Xuejun and Liu Baoming. Geochemical and Nd compositions of the detrital sediments in the north margin of the SCS: variations and their provenance and tectonism implication. Sedimentology, 2007, 54, 1-17.
10. Yan Yi, Xia Bin, Lin Ge and Hu Xiaoqiong. Geochemistry of the sediments from the Nanxiong Basin, South China and implications for provenance, paleoenvironment and paleoclimate at the K/T boundary. Sedimentary Geology, 2007,197, 127-140.