1. Yu, Y.; Huang, Q.; Tang C.; Zhan,g K.; Peng, X. 2011. Occurrence and behavior of pharmaceuticals, steroid hormones, and endocrine-disrupting personal care products in wastewater and the recipient river water of the Pearl River Delta, South China. J Environ Monit, 13, 871-878.
2. Huang Q., Yu Y., Tang C., Zhang K., Peng X. 2011. Occurrence and behavior of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and lipid regulators in wastewater and urban river water of the Pearl River Delta, South China. J Environ Monit, 13, 855-862.
3. Cui J.; Zhang K.; Huang Q.; Yu Y., Peng X. 2011. An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for determination of norfloxacin in waters using a specific polyclonal antibody. Analytica Chimica Acta, 688, 84-89.
4. Yu Y., Huang Q., Zhang K., Cui J., Peng X. 2011. Determination of pharmaceuticals, steroid hormones, and endocrine-disrupting personal care products in sewage sludge by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography - tandem mass spectrometry. Anal Bioanal Chem, 399, 891–902.
5. Tang C., Yu Y., Huang Q., Peng X. 2011. Simultaneous determination of fluoroquinolone and tetracycline antibacterials in sewage sludge using ultrasonic-assisted extraction and HPLC-MS/MS. Int J Anal Chem, 10.1080/03067319.2010.535124
6. Peng X, Zhang K., Tang C., Huang Q., Yu Y., Cui J. 2011. Distribution pattern, behavior, and fate of antibacterials in urban aquatic environment in South China. J Environ Monit, 2011, 13, 446-454.
7. Huang Q., Yu Y., Tang C., Peng X. 2010. Determination of commonly used azole antifungals in various waters and sewage sludge using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A, 1217, 3481–3488.
8. Tang C., Huang Q., Yu Y., Peng X. 2009. Multiresidue Determination of Sulfonamides, Macrolides, Trimethprim, and Chloramphenicol in Sewage Sludge and Sediment Using Ultrasonic Extraction Followed by Solid Phase Extraction and Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Chi J Anal Chem, 37(8), 1119-1124.
9. Peng X.; Tang C., Yu Y., et al. 2009. Concentrations, transport, fate, and releases of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sewage treatment plants in the Pearl River Delta, South China, Environ Int, 35, 303-309.
10. Peng X.; Yu Y., Tang C., et al. 2008. Occurrence of steroid estrogens, endocrine-disrupting phenols, and acid pharmaceutical residues in urban river water of the Pearl River Delta, South China. Sci Total Environ., 397, 158 – 166.
11. Peng X.; Wang Z., Yu Y., Tang C., Lu H., Xu S., Chen F., Mai B., Chen S., Li K., Yang C. 2008. Temporal Trends of Hydrocarbons in Sediment Cores from the Pearl River Estuary and the Northern South China Sea. Environ Pollut, 156: 442-448.
12. Peng X.; Tan J., et al. 2008. Multi-residual determination of antibiotics in urban waters of Guangzhou, South China. Environ Toxico Chem, 27(1), 73-79.
13. Peng X.; Wang Z., Mai B., 2007. Temporal trends of nonylphenol and bisphenol A contamination in the Pearl River Estuary and the adjacent South China Sea recorded by dated sedimentary cores. Sci Total Environ, 384, 393-400.