1. Wang, Y., Luo, C.L.*, Li, J., Yin, H., Li, X.D., Zhang, G., 2011. Characterization of PBDEs in soils and vegetations near an e-waste recycling site in South China. Environmental Pollution 159, 2443-2448.
2. Luo, C.L., Liu, C.P., Wang, Y., Liu, X., Li, F.B., Zhang, G., Li, X.D., 2011. Heavy metal contamination in soils and vegetables near an e-waste processing site, south China. Journal of Hazardous Materials 186, 481-490.
3. Xie, S.G., Sun, W.M., Luo, C.L., Cupples, A.M., 2011. Novel aerobic benzene degrading microorganisms identified in three soils by stable isotope probing. Biodegradation 22, 71-81.
4. Liu, C.P. Luo, C.L., Gao, Y., Li, F.B., Lin, L.W., Wu, C.A., Li, X.D. 2010. Arsenic contamination and potential health risk implications at an abandoned tungsten mine, southern China. Environmental Pollution 158, 820-826.
5. Sun, W.M., Xie, S.G., Luo, C.L., Cupples, A.M., 2010. Direct link between toluene degradation in contaminated-site microcosms and a Plaromonas strain. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 76, 956-959.
6. Xie, S.G., Sun, W.M., Luo, C.L., Cupples, A.M., 2010. Stable isotope probing identifies novel m-xylene degraders in soil microcosms from contaminated and uncontaminated sites. Water, Air & Soil Pollution 212, 113-122.
7. Luo, C.L., Xie, S.G., Sun, W.M, Li, X.D., Cupples, A.M., 2009. Identification of a novel toluene-degrading bacterium from the candidate Phylum TM7 determined by DNA-stable isotope probing. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 75, 4644-4647.
8. Liu, C.L., Li, F.B., Luo, C.L., Liu, X.M., Wang, S.H., Liu, T.X., Li, X.D., 2009. Foliar application of two silica sols reduced cadmium accumulation in rice grains. Journal of Hazardous Materials 161, 1466-1472.
9. Peng, K.J., Luo, C.L., Chen, Y.H., Wang, G.P., Li, X.D., Shen, Z.G., 2009. Cadmium and other metal uptake by Lobelia chinensis and Solanum nigrum from contaminated soils. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 83, 260-264.
10. Luo, C.L., Shen, Z.G., Li, X.D., 2008. Hot NTA application enhanced metal phytoextraction from contaminated soil. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution 188, 127-137.
11. Luo, C.L., Shen, Z.G., Li, X.D., 2008. Root exudates increase metal accumulation in mixed cultures: implications for naturally enhanced phytoextraction. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution 193, 147-154.
12. Xiao, W.L., Luo, C.L., Chen, Y.H., Shen, Z.G., Li, X.D., 2008. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals by wild plants growing on copper mine spoils in China. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 39, 315-328.
13. Peng, K.J., Luo, C.L., You, W.X., Lian, C.L., Li, X.D., Shen, Z.G., 2008. Manganese uptake and interactions with cadmium in the hyperaccumulator – Phytolacca Americana L. Journal of Hazardous Materials 154, 674-681.
14. Leštan, D., Luo, C.L., Li, X.D., 2008. The use of chelating agents in the remediation of metal-contaminated soils – a review. Environmental Pollution 153, 3-13.
15. Chen, Y.H., Wang, C.C., Wang, G.P., Luo, C.L., Mao, Y., Shen, Z.G., Li, X.D., 2008. Heating treatment schemes for enhancing chelant-assisted phytoextraction of heavy metals from contaminated soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 27, 888-896.
16. Wei, L., Luo, C.L., Li, X.D., Shen, Z.G., 2008. Copper Accumulation and tolerance in Chrysanthemum coronarium L. and Sorghum sudanense L. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 55, 238-246.
17. Peng, K.J., Luo, C.L., Lou, L.Q., Li, X.D., Shen, Z.G., 2008. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals by aquatic plants Potamogeton pectinatus L. and Potamogeton malaianus Miq. and their potential use for contamination indicators and in wastewater treatment. Science of the Total Environment 392, 22-29.
18. Lee, C.S.L, Qi, S.H., Zhang, G., Luo, C.L., Zhao, L.Y.L, Li, X.D., 2008. Seven thousand years of records on the mining and utilization of metals from lake sediments in central China. Environmental Science & Technology 42, 4732-4738.