1. Jianfang Hu, Philip A. Meyers, Gukui Chen, Ping’an Peng and Qunhui Yang, 2012. Archaeal and bacterial glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in sediments from the Eastern Lau Spreading Center, South Pacific Ocean. Organic Geochemistry, in press.
2. Zhou Haoda, Hu Jianfang, Ming Lili, Peng Ping’an, Zhang Gan. 2011. Branched glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers and paleoenvironmental reconstruction in Zoigê peat sediments during the last 150 years. Chinese Science Bulletin 56 (23): 2456-2463.
3. Jianfang Hu, Ping’an Peng, Allan R. Chivas., 2009. Molecular biomarker evidence of origins and transport of organic matter in sediments of the Pearl River estuary and adjacent South China Sea. Applied Geochemistry, 24: 1666–1676.
4. Jianfang Hu, Xuesong Sun, Ping’an Peng, Gan Zhang, Allan R. Chivas., 2009. Spatial and temporal variation of organic carbon in the northern South China Sea revealed by sedimentary records. Quaternary International, 206: 46–51.
5. Xuesong Sun, Ping’an Peng, Jianzhong Song, Gan Zhang, Jianfang Hu., 2008. Sedimentary record of black carbon in the Pearl River estuary and adjacent northern South China Sea. Applied Geochemistry, 12: 3464-3472.
6. Jianfang Hu，Gan Zhang, Kechang Li, Ping’an Peng and Allan R. Chivas., 2008. Increased eutrophication offshore Hong Kong, China during the past 75 years: Evidence from high-resolution sedimentary records. Marine Chemistry, 110: 7-17.
7. Jianfang Hu, Hongbo Zhang, Ping’an Peng., 2006. Fatty acid composition of surface sediments in the subtropical Pearl River estuary and adjacent shelf, Southern China. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 66: 346-356.
8. Jianfang Hu，Ping’an Peng, Guodong Jia, Bixian Mai, Gan Zhang., 2006. Distribution and sources of organic carbon, nitrogen and their isotopes in sediments of the subtropical Pearl River estuary and adjacent shelf, Southern China. Marine Chemistry, 98: 274-285.