1. Jinping Liu, Ansong Geng*, Yongqiang Xiong, 2006, The application of stable carbon and hydrogen isotopic compositions of the individual n-alkanes to the Paleozoic oil source rock correlation in Huangha depression China. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 54, 70-78.
2. GENG Xinhua, GENG Ansong*, XIONG Yongqiang, LIU Jinzhong，ZHANG Haizu and ZHAO Qingfang, 2006, Kinetic study of the hydrocarbon generation from marine carbonate source rocks characterization of products of gas and liquid hydrocarbon. Chinese Science Bulletin 51(23), 2885-2891.
3. WANG Tongshan, GENG Ansong*, XIONG Yongqiang, GENG Xinhua, 2007, Calculation for material balance of the pyrolysates generated from marine crude oil: A prediction model of oil cracking gas resources based on solid bitumen in reservoir. Chinese Science Bulletin 52(11), 1532-1539.
4. Haizu Zhang, Ansong Geng, Yongqiang Xiong, Jinzhong Liu, Jinping Liu, 2008, Closed-system programmed-temperature pyrolysis on n-octodecane: implications for the conversion of oil to gas. Geochemical Journal 42，403-412.
5. YANG Chupeng, GENG Ansong*, LIAO Zewen, SUN Yongge & ZHANG Lvhui, 2009, Quantitative assessment of gas washing of oils in the Tazhong area of the Tarim Basin, Northwest China. Science in China: Series D Earth Sciences 52(1), 12-21.
6. Liao Yuhong, Geng Ansong, Huang Haiping. 2009, The influence of biodegradation on resins and asphaltenes in the Liaohe Basin. Organic Geochemistry 40, 312-320.
7. Yuhong Liao, Ansong Geng*, 2009, Stable carbon isotopic fractionation of individual n-alkanes accompanying primary migration: evidence from hydrocarbon generation-expulsion simulation of selected terrestrial source rocks。Applied Geochemistry 24, 2123-2132.
8. Tongshan Wang，Ansong Geng，Xia Li，2010, Pyrolysis of one crude oil and its asphaltenes: Evolution of gasoues hydrocarbons and carbon isotope. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 71, 8-12.
9. Yunxin Fang, Yuhong Liao, Liangliang Wu, Ansong Geng*, 2011, Oil-source correlation for the paleo-reservoir in the Majiang area and remnant reservoir in the Kaili area, South China.Journal of Asian Earth Sciences 41(1), 147-158.
10. Yuhong Liao, Steve Larter, Haiping Huang, Chunqing Jiang, Ansong Geng, 2011, The thermal alteration of Peace River tar sand bitumen under conditions to simulate steam drive. Fuel, in press.